Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Noon Post.


Well where I live it just hit 12am. Just finished making some BLT's and eating them for lunch. I put some clothes in the washer machine and walked up into my room to make a blog post.

I thought that it would be nice to do a little write up about my favorite movie, "Green Street Hooligans". This movie is about a quiet, keep to the self kind of guy, who is a journalist student at Harvard, following his fathers footsteps. While attending school, he gets kicked out for something found in his room. He then takes a trip to England to stay with his sister, and try to figure out what hes going to do with his life now. While there he is introduced to his brother-in-law, who is a so called "thug" or "hooligan". He is in a club or firm called, Green Street Elite. While going through the movie, the main character learns many things about life and sticking up for his self from these guys. It is a touching story with a sad ending. This description may sound vague, but I didn't want to give up to much about the story. Has anyone seen this movie? What do you think about it if so?

2 comments:

  1. I think you meant 12 pm since it would be a noon post and last I checked noon was not midnight. Anywho...I personally have not seen nor even heard of this movie however I do like Charlie so I will have to netflix this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah your right, I wasnt thinking straight. Yes its a not very heard of movie, but I recommend it to anyone to watch, its very good.

    ReplyDelete